I don’t know how but it will happen <3
1. They are used to researching, and one wrong move might actually put you into the depths of Tartarus. Stalking is a talent, but researching is a skill. If you combine these two together, you are left with no choice but to be honest.
2. They are very critical with details, and if you miss a certain date or thing, you might actually never hear the end of it. They are trained in Journalism school to never miss a detail; may it be a politician’s name or a date that regards one country’s independence. So if you forgot to greet her during her birthday, or when your anniversary is, I suggest you play dead.
3. They are very specific with words. You must be careful with the words you use because if you misuse a word, you might never hear the end of it. It might also be taken against you. So re-read your statements, and know your words.
4. They never run out of words to say.They have countless of things to talk about, and they want to share it with you. At least have an idea about things since you don’t want them thinking that you aren’t interested at all.
5. They feel that they always have to proofread anything you’ve written.Grammar is the bread and butter of their profession. Murdering the beauty of the English language through your “masterpiece” is not a good idea. It will forever be taken against you.
6. They always feel the need to know every single angle of a story.Thus lying to them is never an option. They will eventually get to the bottom of it and know the truth through thick or thin.
7. They never run out of problems. You will go insane over their endless rants about the government, the economy, the health or education system, or maybe petty complaints about their pens loosing ink while editing a two-paged article or having to go down their apartment to get their third cup of coffee during a rigid research.
8. They will write about you. Even if you don’t like it, you have to accept that you are not (and will never be) an exception. The whole world will eventually know your existence.
9. They have this ‘omnipresent’ feel. They seem to know everything and it will make you feel like they’re always there. It’s not that they’re clingy; they’re just well versed in the world of social media, current events, news, and history.
10. You should know the difference between your and you’re since you don’t want to get stabbed by a pen.
Things that will make me happy…
So, I went out with a couple of girl friends last Wednesday and it was a pretty entertaining evening. I was a bit late (typical Angel fashion really) and I arrived with them already have discussed new things about each other.
Anyway, what amused me was the topic of what 21 and 23-year-olds do. You see, there were only two of us in the group who are 25 and the rest are a few years older. The other 25-year-old is having this flirty thing with a 21-year-old boy and we were discussing the motives.
Friend: Let’s face it, what were you guys doing when you were at that age?
Friend: Angel, you were 21 when we were 23.
I didn’t comment any longer but in my head I was really looking back because they were saying those age was when they party and just simply have fun. But all I can remember was, sure, I was in parties too, but I was working.
We all work in a PR agency. That’s part of our job. We dine out, we party, we go to events. We talk to media, we talk to CEOs, and with all those long hours of devoting both your social and professional life in one place, I can’t really remember simply having fun and fooling around with guys.
All the flirting, playing coy, and being charming on my part was all done for the love of the job. Then I must be that boring huh? LOL. Just some random thoughts that presented itself to me this early Sunday morning.
PS: I was in an LDR entanglement then as well so maybe that’s another reason of me focusing solely on work and not meeting and playing around?
Afternoon snack! #strawberry #fruits (at Patag, Sta. Maria, Bulacan)
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them 11 questions
He knows damn well what this does to me..I think I posted this before but it’s Tyler and no one gets enough of Tyler, so suck it (or Tyler). -not my image-
How this bunch were all but babies years ago still amaze me. #family #love