Do you ever have that feeling that you miss a certain person so much you wanted to cry?
It’s not like he’s been a big part of your life but you just honest to goodness miss those wacky ideas you two shared and the crazy things you talked about.
Like if you can only take back everything that happened and just live in the moment where everything was just simple and you two are just two friends laughing and hanging out, content to be silly together.
Well, I’m feeling like that. I saw a picture of him and the emotions just rushed through me. Happy Monday, I guess.
Finding my rhyme,
Looking for signs,
Searching for you,
Waiting in line,
When can you ever be mine?
We’re in the middle of something. we’re the space in between writing.
We’re in the shade of gray rather than black or white.
We’re in the highway far from each destination’s end.
We’re in purgatory, not sure if going to heaven or hell.
We’re in the atmosphere, not on earth, not on space.
We’re in the middle of the dessert in the verge of dehydrating.
All giddy feelings
Giggly, smiling, wanting more
Gives warmth to my core
I’ve been having this weird feeling of happiness, peace, and contentment these past few days and I like it. I don’t know how it happened or if this is something temporary (but I hope it isn’t), but it feels all the negativities are just drove far into the back of my mind.
Maybe it’s the summer music or that weekend getaway with my friends, or maybe it’s me coming to terms about some things I really don’t have control of, but whatever it is, I’m happy and that’s what matters. :3
I only realized tonight that these lyrics best describe me and you. Explains why i loved it since the first time I heard it last year.
There so many things I want to say right now but I won’t.
A brick is lodged on my chest.
Tears are wanting to escape.
Alone with a heavy heart in an empty room.
There are so many words I would like to say, yet all I have are these.
I’m weighing things, trying to see past the feelings.
Is the happiness worth the pain?
Can the days compensate the nights?
Does the smiles stop the tears?
Will I get to have the strength?
Maybe some music is all I need to clear my mind, to make me forget.
Yet the tears are one by one rushing and I don’t know to stop.
1. State your name: Angelique / Angel
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Angelica but the nurse misspelled it.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom?
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? Nah, none yet.
6. Do you miss your ex? Nope.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? dark chocolate.
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Uhm.
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black or white
10. How do you wear your makeup? put it on my skin? I mean how else can you wear it, really? Maybe I should make my lip balm a pendant or something.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Angel and Angge (which I hate) then E2 for Paula.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 3 (my parent’s house) but I live in a studio apartment.
13. How many bathrooms? one.
14. Do you have a job? yes
15. Do you have a car? toy car
16. Do you work out every week? horizontal jogging
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? yes
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? yes
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? a 2-piece bikini.
21. Do you like your eyes? yes
22. Do you think you are pretty? oh yeah.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? tracy
24. How much money is in your account? uhm it says 4grand but in reality 0 because i’m going to pay someone with it.
25. Are you single? nope.
26. Do you want kids? don’t you?
27. Tell me what your backpack looks like: pink with bubbles of different pink hues
28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Colton Haynes and Tyler Hoechlin hands down.
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: wow. I can’t even remember.
30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? yep.
31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Let me think…uhm…I think so?
32. Have you ever cheated? Not in the real sense of cheating
33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? yeah
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? sleep and read and watch dvds