I should delete you in every freaking way possible. The problem is finding the strength to do so.
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here
Tagged by biromanticmargaery
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your social skills, strong will and administrative abilities.
fill in the blanksbasics
1. name: angel
2. birthday: july 30
3. favourite color: aqua
4. lucky number: 7
5. height: 4’8?talents
1. last dream you remember: My dad is cursing me to oblivion
2. can you juggle: no
3. art/sports/both: both
4. do you like writing: big fat YES
5. do you like dancing: back in the days, yes.
6. do you like singing: it doesn’t like mefantasize
1. dream vacation: everywhere but definitely SANTORINI
2. dream guy/gal: Colton Effing Haynes
3. dream wedding: by the beach
4. dream pet: baby panda and a lion
5. dream job: Marine Biologistmusic
1. favourite song: At this moment angsty Avril Lavigne songs
2. favourite album: Beatles Greatest Hits
3. favourite artist: Uhm…too many really. But some would be Jack Savoretti, Beatles, .Fun, Bastille etc.
4. last song you heard on the radio: Give me a reason
5. least favourite song: Buko
6. least favourite album: some techno album
7. least favourite artist: no one in particularpreferences
1. guys/girls/both: guys
2. hair colour: dark haired
3. eye colour: brown, black, blue
4. humorous/serious: somewhere in between
5. taller/shorter: definitely tall
6. biggest turn-off: childishness and arrogance
7. biggest turn-on: wit
Wishful thinking. #personal
So, i saw this book while looking for new ones to read and I just really like the cover. I want a photo like this, how i’ll achieve it, I still don’t know but I will make it happen!!!
So, I went out with a couple of girl friends last Wednesday and it was a pretty entertaining evening. I was a bit late (typical Angel fashion really) and I arrived with them already have discussed new things about each other.
Anyway, what amused me was the topic of what 21 and 23-year-olds do. You see, there were only two of us in the group who are 25 and the rest are a few years older. The other 25-year-old is having this flirty thing with a 21-year-old boy and we were discussing the motives.
Friend: Let’s face it, what were you guys doing when you were at that age?
Friend: Angel, you were 21 when we were 23.
I didn’t comment any longer but in my head I was really looking back because they were saying those age was when they party and just simply have fun. But all I can remember was, sure, I was in parties too, but I was working.
We all worked in a PR agency. That was a part of our job. We dined out, we partied, we went to events. We talked to media, we talked to CEOs, and with all those long hours of devoting both your social and professional life in one place, I can’t really remember simply having fun and fooling around with guys.
All the flirting, playing coy, and being charming on my part was all done for the love of the job. Then I must be that boring huh? LOL. Just some random thoughts that presented itself to me this early Sunday morning.
PS: I was in an LDR entanglement then as well so maybe that’s another reason of me focusing solely on work and not meeting and playing around?
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them 11 questions
So, I was rereading old emails and a great wave of longing for someone hit me. It made me think that I wish some things doesn’t change.
That laughing about silly things and sharing little facts about each other could have been enough, that complications such as emotions don’t come in the way of a friendship.
I miss you, airheaded and all.
Lost, Scavenger Hunt
You will always be to me a familiar mystery…