I’m the girl who prefers one rose instead of a dozen. I’m the girl who would rather stay in on a Friday night than go to a wild party with random strangers. I’m the girl who wouldn’t make you wait on her hand and foot, but would do anything to make you happy. I’m the girl who would enjoy having a movie night rather than going to some fancy restaurant. I’m the girl who would rather stay up all night sharing secrets than going out and getting drunk. I’m the girl who won’t make you hold her bags, but would rather hold your hand instead. I’m the girl who will love you more than anyone can possibly dream of. I’m the girl who would give the world to see you smile. I’m the girl who cries herself to sleep at night thinking of you, when i know I’m the last thing on your mind. Yeah, I’m that girl.
(I don’t know where I got this but I was cleaning my email and saw this one. Describes me to the T.)
Fill this in with stuff about youAge:
Where I’m from:
Where I would like to live:
Favorite TV show:
Game of Thrones
Too many to mention just one.
Random fact about me:
I love Boyzone
Favorite day of the year:
I had numerous cats
What I’m listening to right now:
Someday We'll Know - New Radicals
Last movie I’ve watched:
Olympus has fallen
What’s my ringtone:
Live in this City - Dragonettes
1. Are you more feminine or masculine? Feminine
2. Are you tall or short? Well short...
3. What’s your favorite color? Aqua
4. What do you love about yourself? My persistence?
5. What’s your greatest flaw? Trusting easily
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? Yes
7. What are you really, really good at? Writing?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? Determining right from left
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? Forgive a person
10. How do you spend your free time? Reading books and manga
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. I dress up properly for any occassion.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? yes
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? that I won't graduate from college because I will get pregnant
14. Favorite game? Super Mario
15. What color is your hair? Black
16. Do you believe in god? Yes
17. Is men’s rights a thing? Nope
18. Does love really exist? Yep
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? Nope
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? the latter
21. How do you feel about the school system? It works for some.
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? A bit
23. What is art? Any form of expression.
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? We define ourselves
25. What happens after we die? I don't know
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe? Ano daw?
28. Is there good in everyone? Yep
29. Does apathy really exist? Yep
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? Of course not.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything? It's unclear
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer? Male
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? Height
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? Yes
34. Favorite hair color? Brown
35. Favorite eye color? Blue
36. Ideal height? 5'8" above
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Someone who has a sense of humor, witty, and loves to read
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Tall, fit, and can dresses well.
39. What do you look for--brains or looks? a bit of both
40. Could you fall in love online? Maybe
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? 15
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? Hi, I'm Angel.
43. Could you forgive a cheater? Depends.
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Yes
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? My laziness.
Mom, is this guy pogi? *passes the tablet*
Hmm...he's good looking.
You mean, mukhang mabait right?
I mean pogi, if that's the word you want.
You need new glasses, schedule an appointment now!
I think of you…
I think of you as I walk on my way to work…
I think of you as I tap on my keyboard…
I think of you when I see a certain photograph…
I think of you as a I thought of a certain moment…
And most certainly, I think of you whenever I tell myself not to think of you…
Again, this is a clear manifestation that life is so unfair. How can a guy’s hand which I experimented on last night look much more feminine than mine? aklfjdaklsj. Anyway, it’s an achievement that i can paint properly now! :D
Things that makes me happy today:
1. I finally learned how to paint my nails properly last night (after 24 freaking years)
2. It’s Thursday, just one more day and it’s pool party day with friends!
3. I already have the best outfit for tomorrow
4. I already have a ride for tomorrow so I won’t have to face the Friday traffic!
5. Mom’s buying me a new laptop! <3
I can finally work on that Greek Myth project I’m dying to start!!!
Do you ever have that feeling that you miss a certain person so much you wanted to cry?
It’s not like he’s been a big part of your life but you just honest to goodness miss those wacky ideas you two shared and the crazy things you talked about.
Like if you can only take back everything that happened and just live in the moment where everything was just simple and you two are just two friends laughing and hanging out, content to be silly together.
Well, I’m feeling like that. I saw a picture of him and the emotions just rushed through me. Happy Monday, I guess.
We’re in the middle of something. we’re the space in between writing.
We’re in the shade of gray rather than black or white.
We’re in the highway far from each destination’s end.
We’re in purgatory, not sure if going to heaven or hell.
We’re in the atmosphere, not on earth, not on space.
We’re in the middle of the dessert in the verge of dehydrating.